Comanche County Medical Center
Comanche County Medical Center is committed to community trust. We pledge to provide quality health care through caring, efficient, responsive and courteous service every day, while addressing the ever-changing health care needs of the people we serve.
Comanche County Medical Center will be the recognized provider of excellent and compassionate health care for the customers we serve, while striving to promote community wellness and health.
"Our Family Caring for Your Family"
Comanche County Medical Center was founded in July 2005. It was created by consolidating the former Comanche Community Hospital and the De Leon Hospital. Nestled in rural Comanche County, CCMC is a 25 bed Critical Access Facility with state of the art amenities such as, but not limited to:
- 64 slice CT Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Digital 3-D Tomosynthesis Mammography
- Cutting Edge Lab Analyzers including PCR Biofire Technology
- Level 4 trauma designated emergency department, affiliated with St. David’s Hospital, has capabilities of both tele-neuro and tele-psych.
- Surgery Department equipped to perform anything from:
- Total joint replacements
- Gynecological procedures
- General cases
- Cataract extractions
- Wound care
Other services include:
- Occupational Health Services
- WorkSTEPS Employment Testing Program
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab
- Sleep Studies
- Chronic Care Specialist
- Swing Bed
- Physical Therapy
- Outpatient Services
- Doctor’s Medical Clinic
- Visiting Specialty Physicians
- Registered Dietitian for Diabetic and Nutritional Education
- Retail Pharmacy which Provides Delivery and Mailing of Prescriptions
- Case Management/Social Services
- Outpatient Infusion Services
Comanche County Medical Center prides itself on treating each of their patients’ and family members like family and lives by the golden rule, “Treat others as you would like them to treat you.” We strive for customer service excellence and to be YOUR provider of choice.